For those of you that use Fuelgram, you'll know that the service has been suspended and was due to resume on 1 July. However, four days ago, Fuelgram announced that they were suspending all services until 1 August.
This has caused a ruckus among the circle that use Fuelgram's engagement groups or powerlike services.
In fact, most of Fuelgram's competitors' services also don't work.
So how now?
Here's my solution.
1. Participate in Manual Engagement Groups
There is still a thriving community on Telegram that participate in niche-specific Dx10, Dx20, 24 hour Instagram engagement groups (visit this page for a comprehensive list of engagement groups on Telegram).
If you have the luxury of time, you can still participate in manual engagement groups.
2. Hire a virtual assistant
I've trained two VAs in the Philippines who can do your engagement for you and I'm prepared to share them with you for FREE.
Here's the deal.
- It takes about 30 minutes a day to participate in two rounds of 24 hour engagement pods.
- You'll get roughly 200+ likes (not guaranteed but thereabouts)
- Cost is US$4/hour so US$2 per day for 30 minutes of engagement.
- Minimum 30 days, paid upfront. You'll need to send them $60 + 4% paypal fees before they begin
- This is more expensive than Fuelgram for sure, but it's 100% manual
- They use a US VPN
- They will need your password because the 24 hour groups require the same giver and receiver account
- They're based in the Philippines, which means they can only engage during their waking hours
- For $60 a month, they will do 2 rounds of 24 hour pods, such that your most recent post will get 200+ likes.
If you are interested - ping me steph @ hipsterkidster dot com for their contact details.
3. Statalytics Autopods
They also have a premium plan for $30/month and if you write a review, you can get a $10 credit off your first month.
I've tested out their free autopods and I can say that - it WORKS!
Try it out (but at your own risk).
That's all. I will add new alternatives to Fuelgram if I find more.
Subscribe to my messenger bot for the latest updates!
Do leave a comment and be sure to subscribe to my Facebook messenger bot for more Instagram tips!
Hi I'm Steph, I blog about Instagram tips