Engagement pods are time consuming!
Making thoughtful comments that are 4-5 words long can easily take 30 minutes before you can drop your Dx10 with your link.
I know of people who spend 1-2 hours a day just participating in engagement comment rounds.
Getting too much for you? Here are some alternative options:
1. Hire a Virtual Assistant (expensive)
You could hire a virtual assistant from the Philippines. These assistants can cost between US $4 - US $8 per hour and can be instructed to do your daily engagement for you. I use two at $4 per hour and they're both great.
The Pros: the virtual assistant can customise and contextualise your comments, so they don't become spammy or irrelevant.
The Cons: It's more expensive.
Engaging a virtual assistant for 30 min a day (that's how long it takes to do a Dx20 comment pod) can add up to US $60 a month. So it's really your choice between price or quality.
If you want a referral to my virtual assistant, drop me an email at steph @ hipsterkidster.com
2. Use a free engagement bot (FREE)
With the SNT Engagement Bot, you can get comments on your post if you hashtag #SNT on your post. (Just check out the hashtag to see how many people are using it!)
As with all free things however, you don't have any control over the type of comments that are left on your post. While the quality tends to be better than other automated commenting services, it can sometimes be off point.
Moreover, your account will be used to leave (potentially spammy comments) on other people's posts.
3. Use Fuelgram's paid comment service (preferred)
Fuelgram is the world's largest engagement group platform where lead influencers exchange likes and comments to improve their Instagram performance.
You can comments as soon as you post (or as slowly as you want, up to 2 hours after you post)
All accounts in the group are strictly screened for authenticity - so only real and active accounts are allowed in the comment groups.
Besides using their Like Slots (more on that here), I'm a big fan of their Comment Groups because:
- They have comment niches for fitness, pets, hot girls, blogger, funny, art, photography, motivation, lifestyle, fashion, luxury, travel, cars, food. You can select up to three niches
- You can choose the type of account that leaves a comment on your post, e.g. blogger, travel, fitness, luxury, 1K, 20K, 50K and 100K
- You can choose how fast you want to get comments and you can get comments on up to 3 posts a day.
- You can custom build 100% of your own comments
- You can get comments in English + one additional language - Spanish, French, Italian, German, Portuguese (Brazil)
- You can adjust the frequency of emojis and long sentences
- You can build advanced triggers (e.g. asking for comments where users have to Vote A Or B, 1-7, true or false
Those are the reasons why I choose Fuelgram for my comment pods. Cost: 15 euros for one month for one account, which is much cheaper than a virtual assistant.
To start a 7-day Fuelgram free trial (no credit card required), click on the button below.
P.S. If you don't have 1K followers yet but want to use Fuelgram's services, drop me an email. I have a bunch of slots I can rent to you where I set my own giver account and yours as the receiver account.