Here is a list of my 7 favourite Chrome extension helper tools for Instagram that can improve your Instagram experience and power up your Instagram game!
- Helper Tools for Instagram
- Like Pool
- App for Instagram with Direct
- Instagram Downloader for Chrome
- Wolf Global - Auto Liker
- Social Media Analytics by WeFind
Best of all, these browser-based, web extensions are 100% free!
1. Helper Tools for Instagram
Helper Tools for Instagram lets you do the following!
- Export to CSV or Google Sheets a list of people following your own or a competitor's account. yours or someone's else followers/following people. When you are checking your list, you can see who you follow and who don't follow you back. Some people follow you, and when you follow them back, they will unfollow you.
- Follow all people from the list. Some of them will follow you back.
- Unfollow all people who don't follow you.
- Find the common users between two Instagram accounts. - Use this to spy on your girlfriend or boyfriend's account!!
- Like the posts in your feed, or in someone's else profile.
- Calculate the total amounts of likes in your of someone's else profile, and group them by likers.
- Mass follow/unfollow from the list of user IDs
- Block / unblock / remove users
The free version of the Chrome Extension has limits so I recommend up grading to a paid plan to unlock limits and utilise new features! Wish to upgrade to a paid membership? Use STEPHLLEE30OFF for 30% off!
2. Like Pool
LikePool uses your account to like other users automatically. In return, you will get likes from other accounts. No login / password required, it's free, and runs in the background as long as your browser is open.
LikePool offers a limited form of reciprocal automation - you give likes, you get likes.
EverLiker is an amazing Chrome extension that lets you auto-like accounts based on hashtags that you choose. The FREE version only lets you like based on hashtags that you choose, but you can upgrade to EverLiker PRO if you want more features.
Each day, leave your browser open, and EverLiker will like up to 700 posts for you!
No login or password required.
This in my opinion, is the best Instagram auto liker tool out in the market. Best of all, it's FREE.
The only downside is that you need to leave your computer on the whole time.
4. App for Instagram with Direct
It is a beautifully designed interface, and even comes with a slick-looking dark mode.
This is a highly functional but terribly named Chrome Extension (which is why not enough people know about it). It is actually a Desktop app that simulates your mobile browser on desktop, allowing you to upload to Instagram from desktop.
- Post to Instagram feed from desktop: The feature is a bit buggy but it was the only post direct from desktop to Instagram Chrome extension I tested that actually worked. All the others failed to post, so do note that this feature can be buggy).
- Post to Instagram stories from desktop: When I tested, this worked fine.
- Read DMs from desktop: For the Insta junkies, it provides read-only access to your direct messages (with desktop notification). Unfortunately, it does not let you reply to DMs from your desktop. For that download IG.dm, a standalone app for PC, Mac and Linux)
- Download from desktop
- Delete from desktop
5. Instagram Downloader for Chrome
Instagram Downloader Chrome lets you download photos and Instagram Stories from anyone's accounts! But remember to respect the owner's copyright if you use this extension!
6. Wolf Global - Auto Liker
7. Social Analytics by WeFind
This recently updated extension gives you a nice sidebar in any Instagram web page, with engagement analytics for each post!
You can also use the extension to create an Influencer Spreadsheet - the extension allows you to save Instagram user profiles (with their high level data (followers and engagement rate).
Tracking Post Analytics - USEFUL 👍
WeFind also lets you track posts - useful when identifying influencers to work with, or customers who are generating user generated content for you.
Another idea is to use this for competitor intelligence and monitoring. Use this to track competitor posts with high engagement rates, and add comments on what you can learn from the image or video or caption.
Or use it to steal competitor hashtags. Track their best performing posts and copy and paste their hashtags into the comments section.
Well, there you go!
I've just shown you 7 free Instagram chrome extensions that you can use to take your Instagram account to the next level!
If you're looking for Chrome Extensions to automate your follows and likes, check out this post that I wrote:
A final word of warning - some Chrome Extensions may come with malicious software or coin mining malware installed, so do be careful.
Subscribe to my Messenger bot
If you found this post useful, do subscribe to my messenger bot and newsletter for all the latest tips and tricks!
- How to get 1K followers in 10 days
- Want free Instagram likes - I reviewed 6 sites offering them
- The Best Chrome Extensions to Gain More Followers on Instagram Fast in 2019
- Instagram Hashtags: your secret weapon to going viral (Cheat Sheet)
Any other articles you wish to see? Drop me a comment to let me know!
Hi I'm Steph, I blog about Instagram Tips